Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yay!




TO ONE AND TO ALL:

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO MY VERY FIRST PRODUCTION IN NYC!

This promises to be a truly unique event, and I and my collaborators really hope you can attend. Drinks will be prepared and served onstage -- so there's at least some entertainment value guaranteed!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Thanks and all best,

Gordon Walker


MacB@McK

a Macbeth event

after Shakespeare's Scottish play

with Alex Beck, Chris Cornwell, Justin Goodemoot,

Laura Harrison, Zach Harvey, Mark Jaynes,

Tom Kelly, Daniel LeBlanc, and Seth Miller

fights by Alex Sovronsky

directed by Gordon Walker

produced by Mia Katigbak

255 McKIBBIN STREET #202

BROOKLYN

Brooklyn-bound L to Montrose Ave


FRIDAY, APRIL 25 and SATURDAY, APRIL 26

8:00 PM (Drinks @ 7:30)

Drinks prepared and served ONSTAGE!

Party to follow!


Admission:

A bottle of something,

a six-pack of something,

or $5

(or all of the above)


For more info:

gordonewalker@gmail.com

or (225) 571-9179



WE BETTER SEE YOU THERE!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.