Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jesus is Magic, or is Barack? (Jesus? or Magic?)

Tomorrow at 10 am sharp I start my internship at the Public. I'm nervous.

Some interesting things today:

"Obama and Magic" from TAPPED blog
"Barack, You're Nice Enough" from the Huff Post



I just don't know what to make of Barack Obama.



I also don't know...what to do for my birthday on January 15!

I do need to see the following plays: August: Osage County, The Homecoming, and Happy Days. I need to see the following films: I'm Not There (or I'm Not Sure How I Still Haven't Seen 'I'm Not There'), The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, There Will Be Blood, Atonement, Juno, Enchanted, and the digital Sweeney Todd at the Ziegfeld. On DVD I need to see Once. Maybe one of these will provide the night's entertainment. And dinner at Sea (?)

Rewatched The Piano the other night w/ the roomies. Excellent film. Other selections from the evening were Hard Candy (w/ Juno star Ellen Page and the delish Patrick Wilson) and Diggers (w/ everyone you would expect in a cast headed by Paul Rudd and Maura Tierney and directed by the folks from Wet Hot American Summer). Both sizzucked.

No comments: